THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    flextone lure(or any other) decoy...opinions?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

flextone lure(or any other) decoy...opinions?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i just bought a flextone lure decoy. i haven't used it yet and am wanting the opinions of those who have. from just playing with it, the motion seems fine...i can see how it will really be helpful for keeping the critter's attention off of me and on the decoy. what i'm concerned about is the noise it makes. is it a problem in the field? does the sound of the call drown it out? please me know your experiences with electronic decoys and calls. thanks

blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for rosie o'donnell being fat

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Most decoys make a bit of noise. The call usually drowns it out for the most part. Carry a shotgun when using an E-call and decoy. Many times they charge in and right back out without stopping! Good Luck