New
Find
Notify
Tools

varmint calling downloads???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone seen any sites where i can download sounds for varmint calling? Got a tip from a site the other day about a fox fighting call. I dont know what cd to buy to find such a thing. Would be nice to just download and give it a try first. BTW i thought a ipod would be great for varmint calling. Anyone ever try it?

One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Try these.
Western Rivers
I have not used an ipod, but if the digital sound is correct, the speakers are the most important part of the equation IMO.
The ipod, mp3 or CD just stores the sound.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sdeshazo
posted Hide Post
I went ahead and sprung for the FoxPro FX3 & have been very impressed with the unit. We don't have many coyotes but it's deadly on the Bobcats, Foxes, etc & quite fun to call Crows.

Posts: 224 | Location: St Augustine, Florida | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
I got two very nice sequences from Varmint Al's site that he encourages people to download. He has many other calls too.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote