New
Find
Notify
Tools

GOT'M!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Been trying to kill a rodent invader in my house, this crafty little devil has evaded the cat and ignored traps and bait...

Well He didn't avoid me!

I nailed his little ass about 5min ago.

One Daisy Powerline 717 air pistol and a single 177 cal pellet and the little black mouse will raid no more...

I haven't felt so satisfied over killing anything in quite some time, I guess it was the challenge of scouting and learning his habits and finally ambushing him...

the little bastard has stolen his last sunflower seed...

Now to recover my trophy, because I got him in the furnace room and he fell between the furnace and the wall...

And in case he isn't dead I'll have my 357 in my hands (loaded with shotshells) because as we all know going into the dark after a wounded animal can be dangerous...

but I'm pretty sure he's done, afterall, shooting a mouse with a pellet gun is like shooting a deer with an 90mm cannon....

AllanD

If I provoke you into thinking then I've done my good deed for the day!
Those who manage to provoke themselves into other activities have only themselves to blame.

*We Band of 45-70er's*

35 year Life Member of the NRA

NRA Life Member since 1984

Posts: 4601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 21 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Satisfaction comes in many guises.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division.

Posts: 1034 | Location: Oklahoma y'all | Registered: 01 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Job well done. Glad to hear that you are alright. MAke sure you ait at least and hour before you start tracking him. You want to make sure its dead to prevent an injury to you. salute

Posts: 132 | Location: MA | Registered: 30 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Allan

Once again it's all about the hunt not the game. thumb

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote