Find
Notify
Tools

Tickets from - Bob in Texas?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted
Who has recieved thier raffle tickets from "Bob in Texas", on the caller raffle?

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
No me. I bought one and assumed he was going to send one back. Maybe he just filled it out and kept the actual "ticket."

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Most raffles or benefits such as this one seldom send back tickets. What occurs is that your information is put onto a card, and if you are drawn, you're notified by phone, mail, e-mail -- or all three. It would cut deeper into the funds to return actual ticket stubs, not to mention drive up the cost of the printing.

And if anyone is concerned about Bob and the tickets, let me emphatically state that's he's one of the true gentlemen in the shooting world. He's not going anywhere, either: He has a nice website that he runs (Texas Predator Posse) and is often assisting with rafles/benefits, etc.

And if he doesn't answer a post or e-mail immediately, it just means one thing: he's out hunting either hogs, javelina, coyotes, bobcats or blackbuck antelope -- or else guiding someone to one of the above.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9397 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
This is from a PM I got from Bob

quote:
posted 03 March 2005 17:40
Hey Keith,

I did. You are posted as paid on the Posse. I will be mailing the next batch of tickets on Monday.

Good Luck,

Bob

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob is a little old fashioned, he is truly a man of his word. If you are not familiar with his character just ask around, Bobby Tomek was being a little modest when he give Bob the praise that he did. A true gentleman.

Your name was entered on the paid list:

http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3747&st=0

Posts: 77 | Location: the flint hills of oz | Registered: 27 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey Y'all,

I have not mailed the tickets out yet. You will be getting them. We decided to send them all at once since we are getting close. The checks will also go to Rick at the foundation at once. He will cash them when he gets them. I am sorry about the change. I have been going 12-14 hours per day at work the past few weeks.

Thanks,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, no worries from me. Put me down for another ticket, and I will send you another MO on Monday.

Thanks,

Flippy Big Grin

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote