THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Availability of Savage 12BVSS-S in .22-250

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Availability of Savage 12BVSS-S in .22-250
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I tried to order a Savage 12BVSS-S with the new Accutrigger from Williams Shooters Supply of Quincy IL and they didn't have any yet. They sadi try again in about 30 days. Does anyone know anywhere I can get this gun sooner? Please note this is the single shot version.

Posts: 173 | Location: Meadowview Virginia | Registered: 24 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't even get those guys to send me a catalog let alone order a gun...I used to get the catalog and then suddenly it stopped coming. I call, and they say they'll send me one, but then it never happens.

R

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote