THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    In addition to eating sheep and pets it seems coyotes...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In addition to eating sheep and pets it seems coyotes...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted
are a cure for groundhogs. Last weekend I hunted a cousin's farm in SW VA that I've hunted for 42 years. To may amazement I saw only one groundhog. Last year there were still many. But, I did see a coyote lurking where there use to be many GH holes. It's the third one I've seen on the place in the last few years in just a few days hunting. I killed on the place two years ago, and one last winter on a nearby farm. I guess I'll have to invest in a caller and switch varmints.
Can anyone suggest some good basic how-to reading for an aspiring coyote hunter? Can anyone suggest some good basic how-to reading for an aspiring coyote hunter?

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
buy your self ....."the truth calling all coyotes"with randy anderson. number 3

primos hunting calls.

this would be a good start

Posts: 2095 | Location: B.C | Registered: 31 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
Here's a couple of good links:

Coyote Home Page

Predator Masters

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 931 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I also got some good tips from the SC-based Wingunner's post. Now I have a place to start.

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote