New
Find
Notify
Tools

are politicians varmits??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
with legislatures in session, I was thinking that the definiation of a varmit is a low down, good for nothing piece of dung, with no viable use for anyone. Then it seemed to me that that description fit the congress to a tee. So does that mean we could open season on them??

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, they are.....

Of course if you live in MN, and the DFL ( Dreaming Fairyland Liberals) are still running the show in the legislature then you are really overrun with varmints then... rats... big MF RATS.... big MF RATS with D*#Ks this BIGGGGGGGG.....

seafire
thumb

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of johnch
posted Hide Post
Yes they are vermin . troll

But untill I can find a lo pole in the law ,there is not a season on them. gunsmile

Johnch

NRA life
Delta
Pheasants Forever
DU
Hunt as if your life depended on your results

Posts: 591 | Location: NW ,Ohio 10 Min from Ottawa NWR | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now listen here Lee Harvey, let's not be defaming the likes of Prairie Dogs, Woodchucks and 'yotes like that. shame They all have higher standing in the field of ethics than politicians, some of which have proven themselves incapable of drowing as they float like any other turd. Also, from all appearances they aren't afraid to stand up and take it like a man, something few politicians will do.

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thumb

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bravo, DigitalDan! My thoughts exactly. beer

Tim

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell

Posts: 136 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland--Hah! | Registered: 19 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well said DAN thumb

HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

Posts: 206 | Location: Alberta ,Can | Registered: 29 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N. S. Sherlock
posted Hide Post
There is something about political office that turns even otherwise good people into varmints very quickly. Thats why the founding fathers did not go for kings and the like. I myself have concerns about this turning into varmints business with respect to dynastic things, like byrds, rockefellers, roosevelts, kennedys, mccains, and yes, even bushes.

"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you" G. ned ludd

Posts: 2374 | Location: Eastern North Carolina | Registered: 27 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I did some checking on the evolutionary scale, at the same time that varmints were being killed and eaten by nearly everything that took a breath there was a genetic change in the common earth worm and the shelless snail(slug) they cross bread and turned into a new spiecies now known as the Snaslug or (politician) at that point the evolution of the Snaslug (politician) never evolved any higher it shape change through the centuries but it is still a slimy earth worm. So to anwer the question NO politicians are not that high on the evolutionary scale.

posted Hide Post
and so