THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Kimber pro varmint =SS barrel?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Kimber pro varmint =SS barrel?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Not really very heavy, and really quite short (why would you do that to a round like the .204?). The flutes a blacked and really quite attractive, at least to me. Not much of a picture, hope that helps.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/228461.bmp[/url]

Posts: 1181 | Location: Bozeman Montana | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Look around over at gunsamerica.com. The sellers often post good photos. The one I want is their model 84 in the .204. It will go good with the .243 Montana I have, and the Classic limited edition .300WSM that is on the way. I really like these little rifles.

Posts: 866 | Location: Western CO | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote