Find
Notify
Tools

FOXES AND CATS
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
MY FRIEND STEVE THORSEN FROM PENNSYLVANIA GAVE ME A PREDATOR CALLER IN SOME AFTERNOONS I SIT IN MY FARM WITH MY CZBRNO 308 AND CALL SOME CATS AND FOXES I PUT THE SET TRIGGER AND SHOT THEM WITH FMJ AT 50MTS TO100MTS I NEVER USED CALLERS BEFORE BUT THEY WORK.HERE BIG FOXES THE SIZE OF A COYOTE ARE A PLAGUE .JUAN PABLO POZZI

Posts: 6381 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan, Good For YOU!!! "More fun than eatin beans"!!!! Now about them foxes being bigger than coyotes.......what have they been eatin? Have fun! To really have fun, try something besides them FMJ's in that .308...as in a VMax or a Nosler BT of low(125 grain) weight!!! Then you get to see the "EXPLOSION" of said varmint!!!! GHD

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
hunter not bigger than coyotes but the size of coyote 2 types grey fox and brown fox or patagonic very big foxes i compared with africa foxes,european,and america and they are bigger.juan sometimes i shoot them with my cz375hyh or with my 458 just to train .a friend shoots them with a fal 308

Posts: 6381 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan, Where are you? I take it that you are in South America but just curious as to where. GHD

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote