Find
Notify
Tools

220 swift
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted
Any off the shelf rifles out there other then Remington? They seem to be out of stock.

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not many make the Swift as it is. Remington, Ruger and Savage were the only ones building it. All mine are Remingtons. You might go to Gunbroker.Com or GunsAmerica.Com . I saw several there from the above companies and Cooper Arms.

Texas Verminator
Verminator Predator Calls Pro Staff

Posts: 261 | Location: Big Spring, Texas | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ruger doesn't seem to be offering the swift anymore, at least on their website, Savage seems to have dropped it as well.

Remington is showing the swift on only one model now, and as TX6BR says cooper as well.

Posts: 270 | Location: Cedar Rapids IA | Registered: 02 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.budsgunshop.com/cat...=&ITATR_list%5B0%5D=

Bud's Guns showing two Remingtons right now, they update every hour.......r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://vh2q.com/searchFrame.htm

One more out of Oregon, #1225 lists for $645, a Ruger 1-B......... Two at Kitterary Trading Post......r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Thanks guy I kinda figured everyone was dropping them.
I'll keep looking

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote