New
Find
Notify
Tools

"bitch talk" call
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have an idea where I can find a predator sniper bitch talk call? Would the primos whimper call be about the same?

Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ah a predator bitch call - how about - can I buy you a drink?

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not really interested in buying them a drink...have a couple of untouched spots where yotes are howling every night and wanted to pick up that call to try.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Butch, if I remember right it went; "Hey sailor, buy me drink?".

Posts: 126 | Location: nothern ca | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So on to your question. I have never used the call you mention. But I do use the primos calls.
Your spots may be untouched,but are the areas around it untouched ?? I would start off with a young pup or female howl and see what happens.

Posts: 145 | Location: Haines Oregon | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Here you go: http://www.midwayusa.com/viewP...productNumber=385825

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, Midway says it's discontinued and not available. Anyone else?

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Larry,

Predator Sniper has recently reverted back to the original owner and is in limbo right now. There web-site is gone too. Their calls and shooting sticks are pretty rare, but there are some out there. Good luck!

Midway did have one when I posted the link.

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Johny Stewart sells a "Estrus" call.
I never used one and they were out at the store when I went to buy one.

Hal

Posts: 164 | Location: Montana | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had checked with Midway and they were out (at the time I posted the question). If anyone stumbles across a place that has them, please let me know. By the way, I did start out with a hurt pup and had no takers. I did have one check out the Wiley howl but only came to 350 yards. If I would have went out in the moonlight I am sure there would have been more. I couldn't make it out that late and I never have much luck in the evening. Mornings seem to be better for me.