THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Western Rivers callers.......any experiences???

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Western Rivers callers.......any experiences???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Any of y'all using the Western Rivers callers? Not sure I can spring(Well I am sure I can't!!) for a FoxPro so was looking at some others. Just curious as to whether anybody has one and is pleased or displeased. Thanks in advance! Charlie (GHD)

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GHD , we got the son-in-law one for Xmas . The volume and sound seem good . The remote and other controls seem to work properly and we were using it (the remote) at over 100 yards . The one time we've had it out so far , nothing came in , but I think it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time..........

Posts: 1660 | Location: Gary , SD | Registered: 05 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i got one after a friend lost my foxpro, just because I found it at cabelas backroom cheap. Have had no problems with it at all & it seems to work as good as foxpro. In fact last time I called in one owl and 2 kids on a bike, neither one could tell the difference Wink

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Quarter Round
posted Hide Post
GHD, Take a peek at the electronic caller forum on the Predator Masters forum.