THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    BUGHOLE......I think you sold me a 6x47! IT'S SUPER!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BUGHOLE......I think you sold me a 6x47! IT'S SUPER!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I think I bought this 6x47 from BUGHOLE on the forum here. Was formerly his calling rifle and now it's my truck gun! Unbelivably accurate using Sierra 70 grain BK's! Quiet, no recoil and just plain fun to shoot! It has become the go-to rifle for the short stuff out to 250 yards. This evening it dispatched two more vermin at 191 and 199 yards(measured after the shots). Just put the crosshairs of the Nikon 4.5-14 on them and squeeze easy! Thanks for giving me the chance to enjoy another 6x47, 33 years after discovering this wonderful little varmint cartridge! Charlie (GHD)

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote