THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Re: Win a Custom AR-15 Predator Calling Rifle!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Win a Custom AR-15 Predator Calling Rifle!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted
All of the tickets have gone out. We will have the drawing next Monday, December 13th!!

Good Luck!!

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
btt

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
.....we have 40 tickets left....time to get your ticket so we can get this rifle to one of you to start hunting with!!

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
There are 5 tickets left.........

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey there Bob in Tx....next time ya start one of these ticket sales, please email me....._i'd love to play.

One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
The next time you guys sell tickets on another AR-15 package like this, please let me know as well ...

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote