New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wow- New scope I'm Impressed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I haven't seen much on this forum about them...I just put a 8x32 Nightforce NXS on a Cooper Montana Varminter 22-250. It blows my Leupold VarX III's away and my Nikons , Weavers ,Sightron and Redfields. The clearity is amazing. Wish I could afford them on all my rifles!!! Anybody else shooting Nightforce? Kenny

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep I'm using that very scope on my 6MM Remington. Great glass! I only use it for colony varmints. Too big and heavy for anything you are thinking you might want to use for carry.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed...Thats why I put it on a Cooper...too pretty to carry and get banged up anyways. I took it out last Sunday, All I had was Black Hills Gold Ammo and still shot 3/4 inch group on its first outing. I can get it smaller with a tweak here and there. I LOVE the scope though! Kenny

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get some good handloads in that Cooper it should be shooting sub .5 MOA.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Friend has a 8-32 BR model that he uses for Pdogs on his 6.5X284 Shehane. Great scope and hope to afford one someday.

Mike

vmthtr@new.rr.com
920-562-4134

Posts: 224 | Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: 08 November 2002Reply With Quote