New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coyote meets Coyote Lite
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

.25wssm , 110 gr accubonds,factory ammo, mod 70 coyotelite, 4.5x14 ao vxlll w varmint reticule( I love it!) couple pix I had in photobucket from '08 one coyote was 100+ and the mangy one was 230yds. Im a pre 64 man but this rig is lite and points like a mod 12 ,16 ga. Ive been playing with a Fox Pro caller but have to get set up with night lite, they see me by the time I see them!

Posts: 129 | Location: SW GA | Registered: 01 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Welcome! FWIW, I would never handle a coyote with Mange, much less with bare hands. Leave them in the field.

Good Hunting,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bob, I wanted to get him off my farm,I washed up real good but I think the SOB gave some bulldog puppys of mine parvo!!

Posts: 129 | Location: SW GA | Registered: 01 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Winchester Poor- They will carry parvo...and die from it. Population in NE Ala peaked about ten years ago or less; they are not seen as much as earlier but the overall population is beginning to rise. Good news-bad news thing

Posts: 1077 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote