THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    New gun owned but not shot yet!!!!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New gun owned but not shot yet!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My wife gave me a Savage Striker in 17HMR for our 25th anniversary and I have had it in my possession for about 30 hours now and haven't shot it yet!! Been in the tractor baling hay and planting corn(Yes I know its the end of June!!!!!) and have owned a firearm for over 1 day without shooting it!! Thought about faking a breakdown so I could go to the bench but had second thoughts!!! Will kill a groundhog with it before weeks end!!!!! GHD [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Couldn't you take it with you while on the tractor? I am sure there would be "targets of opportunity" in a hay field!
muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote