THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM VARMINT HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Varmint Hunting    Winchester USA 55gr in White Box

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester USA 55gr in White Box
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I see on Winchester's web site that they also have the USA brand white box ammo in the 55gr soft point. Are these as accurate as the 45gr varmint round? Has anyone here tried them? I can't fing them in the stores. What is the difference between these and the 55gr SuperX soft point? Thanks

Posts: 153 | Location: Butler County, Ohio | Registered: 23 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
caliber ?

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
.223 Rem would be my first guess since the white box 45gr JHP wins shoot really good in most guns.

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry guy's, got in a hurry.... I'm referring to the USA brand 55gr in the .223

Are they as good as the 45gr jhp? Thanks

Posts: 153 | Location: Butler County, Ohio | Registered: 23 September 2003Reply With Quote