posted
Are they any good?

Thanks
Ray

Posts: 187 | Location: USMC | Registered: 28 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ray
Try posting your question down in optics, you will probably get more response.

Posts: 47 | Location: Western Wa. | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, they are better left setting on the shelf! I have one mounted on my .22-250. The optics are somewhat clear as long as you keep it set below 20X....I have it sold and I am have a Burris on the way...I know a good scope is expenisve, but I swear I would almost rather wait than waste money and not be happy with a high power Tasco...they arent what they used to be...That is all from the "for what its worth department"

Posts: 157 | Location: SW Virginia | Registered: 16 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

In my opinion, they are better left setting on the shelf! I have one mounted on my .22-250. The optics are somewhat clear as long as you keep it set below 20X....I have it sold and I am have a Burris on the way...I know a good scope is expenisve, but I swear I would almost rather wait than waste money and not be happy with a high power Tasco...they arent what they used to be...That is all from the "for what its worth department"

I concur, 150%!!!
Seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tasco = J U N K. Don't think much of their parent company either. Lawdog

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 22 December 2002Reply With Quote