New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas cat shooting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi fellas, i would like to cross the pond and shoot myself a bobcat or two with abit of other shooting aswell, racoons,rattlers,coyotes etc
the problem is i dont have any leads or contacts that are good value with good shooting i`m not to concerned about 5star accomadation or food just fair priced shooting and banter.
I would be looking at about 5 days give or take

Many thanks B

Posts: 193 | Location: Uxbridge, Ontario | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might look on Predator Masters. Com. Randy Watson and a few others there guide in West Texas.

Texas Verminator
Verminator Predator Calls Pro Staff

Posts: 261 | Location: Big Spring, Texas | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
Randy Watson

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 931 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hm1996
the link is not working could you please try again
many thanks B

Posts: 193 | Location: Uxbridge, Ontario | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We've had a Lynx rufus taking a snooze in our backyard in the city where we live in California.

one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
I would also recommend Randy's operation. He posts on our board as well. He and Randy Buker produced a great video on night hunting predators.

Here is the link:
Varmint Masters Link

Stop by our board and say "hey" too!
Texas Predator Posse Link

Good Hunting,

Bob

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
scr83jp
I have 3 cats from next door cr***** in my garden, may be i dont have to cross the pond after all!!!. and it shore will save on taxidermy fee`s.

Bob in TX
Many thanks, following up on your suggestions
B