Re: .204 Ruger
 Login/Join

posted
Yep the big W.E..

Cant remember where Bothell is.

Matt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Called around today checking on a KM77VTMK11 and the earliest anyone said they would be in is mid summer.
Looks like I won't have one till fall.
Anyone hear of a .204 sooner?

Posts: 133 | Location: Bothell,Wash | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sidewinder: I have been checking around here in the Rockies and I mostly get shrugged shoulders and blank stares. Lots of folks looking and nothing being seen. I am headed out your way in a few weeks to do a body guard assignment and I will double check your area then. I will be staying in the Mill Creek area while working.
Maybe I better nix the plan for having one online by spring Prairie Dog season! Oh well! I have 3 other new centerfire Varminters that need to be blooded ASAP!
That is the same model I am interested in also. I heard on the boards somewhere that a Ruger 204 was actually physically observed in the Ruger #1-B stainless model!
Be patient.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sidewinder,
I called Spokane yesterday about a standard 77 in .204, they are expecting a shipment anyday. But I dont know what other rifles they expect to get in .204. I will ask when he calls when the order is in.

Matt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Where? The white elephant... I did'nt try calling there or hooked on toy's in Wenatchee on the other side of the hump. I have these moments of despiration. Like now! I'm headed to the phone.

Posts: 133 | Location: Bothell,Wash | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Not far from Seattle. Thanks!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Varmint Guy, was just on Ruger's website and a stainless version in a Number one is on their board.

Since everyone is wanting one, and it is shares the same case head ( .378) with a 223, why don't people just rebarrel a shot out 223( if they exist).

YOU can have exactly what you want, and don't have to wait for Ruger to get them out. Do one on a Winchester or Remington action and really freak everyone who sees it out!

Cheers,
Seafire

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Tony Rumore has them now..not a Ruger, but more fun!

Here is a link: Link to Tromix

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob,
Your sick!

one of us
posted Hide Post
It would be awesome if Ruger came out with 204 Ruger in heavy barrel Mini 14.I wonder if it will fit in the clips?I would go for a stainless fiberglass stocked Mini 14 in 204 that shot 1" groups or less.

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote