Find
Notify
Tools

Oklahoma Savage Dealer Needed
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey Guys,
I want to buy my 12 y/o son a Savage bolt action rifle in 223 Rem. My selection of Savage dealers is VERY limited around here. Frowner I'm travelling to Oklahoma City Fri, 4/27-Sun, 4/29 to run in the OC half-marathon. I'll travel US 70 west from AR, then north on the Indian Nation Tollway, then west on I40 to OC. Can you recommend a dealer(s) (or gun show) along the way who might be willing to make me a good deal? ConfusedThis would really make a good birthday present (July) for my son! Big Grin Thanks for the help! Gary T.

Good luck and good hunting.

Posts: 491 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are not in your area but give www.budsgunshop.com a try. They have good prices and will ship to your FFL.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, AT. Cool Will check them out.
Gary T.

Posts: 491 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gary
where do you live there is a lot of places to buy savage's in tulsa and oak city too.
Dong's or Walmart

Posts: 25 | Location: terlton,Ok. | Registered: 27 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Okie2,
Thanks for the input. I encountered a LOT of difficulty finding a low priced Savage in 223. MadAfter calling dealers from Dallas, OKC, Monroe, LA, Alexandria, LA, South AR, and all between, I ended up w/ a Stevens Model 200 from a pawn shop in New Boston, TX (Paul's). clap They had it in stock for only $285, best price I had found. Wink I hope to finally get around to shooting it this weekend. Gary T.