New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two Socks the coyote pics
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Finally the rained stopped and I could get to my cam. Leaf River DC-2 digital.

I've got Two Socks the coyote trained to point deer now.

Not sure if he's howlin or yawnin. I think there is a den nearby as this coyote is never far from this cam and there are plenty of cut banks nearby to den up in.

Nice pose

Different coyote?

Posts: 424 | Location: Kali-fornya via Missouri | Registered: 23 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
spectr:

your pics don't come thru and the link won't connect either.

Thanks,

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6001 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pdhntr1
posted Hide Post
George,

Check your stuff. Pics are coming through just fine.

Jim

Please be an ethical PD hunter, always practice shoot and release!!

Praying for all the brave souls standing in harms way.

Posts: 731 | Location: NoWis. | Registered: 04 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pdhntr1
posted Hide Post
Spectr17,

Your a genius, gettting that 'yote to point deer. Just how in the heck did you train him to cock his rear leg instead of the front? Big Grin

I am quite impressed by the pics. They are totally different than the images of coyotes I see though. The ones I see, the legs are usually moving back and forth REAL fast and I now know what a coyotes HEAD looks like. I am used to looking at the other end disappearing into the brush......

Thanks. Very informative..... Smiler

Jim

Please be an ethical PD hunter, always practice shoot and release!!

Praying for all the brave souls standing in harms way.

Posts: 731 | Location: NoWis. | Registered: 04 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a prime opportunity to setup a claymore mine triggered by the camera flash....LOL and that was the end of the two socks yote!!! great pictures!

Like Ppdhntr1 said Not often you get to see pics like that.

Make every shot Count!!!

Posts: 94 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 03 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cleaned my system out the other day. They opened this time. Was having lots of troubles lately til I got it cleaned up.

Great pictures!

Maybe he'll find that camera and you'll get an up close mouth shot just before he bites it. hehe!

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6001 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
beerThis is great stuff . You don't have to show how they die all the time. Killing is easy. Photos like this are hard to come by. nice touch !!!!!! roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bartsche--you are absolutely right about killing being easy. I have a pic of a buck fawn humping its momma that is a hoot, and if I would have had a video camera I would have had a great video of a mad sow that flipped a piglet end over end into a cactus patch. And, some of the pics I have of bucks, hogs, birds, etc. are really great memories.

An old pilot, not a bold pilot, aka "the pig murdering fool"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice pics it's always good to see a dog in the open.

Liberty is worth whatever the country is worth. It is by liberty that man has a country; it is by liberty he has rights." -- Henry Giles
Rifleman.

Posts: 255 | Location: Wurtsboro,NY.USA | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote