New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Range Forum
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks I placed a request with Saeed to see if there is enough interest. I know many of the varmint hunters wind up having to whack these wily critters at distances. If you are interested in a forum dedicated to long range please let the admin know up in
Forum Suggestions. Looks like Whitworth and Tyler Kemp are already onboard!

Thanks

Andy

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done

Bill

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mekong for your support! I don't know how many "votes" are needed for Saeed to create a new forum, but the more the merrier!

I once hunted a place in the Texas panhandle where the damned coyotes wouldn't come closer than 500-600yds. No if ands or buts. They had been shot at so many times they seemed to know the average rifleman's limits. Along come a guy with a 7STW and the population got smaller real quick! He had lots of practice and a few years of field training. That was my 1st introduction and now I am hooked.

Andy

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure thing Andy. Me too. When you take that shot; that's when all the reloading, ballistics calcs., range time, doping the wind, time with a range finder, all comes together. On calm (windless) days, with your spotter, and you've done all your homework, it almost seems like cheating.

Bill

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see that forum exit.

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It does!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote