New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who would you rather fight...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If you had to choose one, which one would you rather get into a fist fight with? You may like both, or you may hate both but you still need to choose.

1: Jim Shockey Or Ted Nugent

2. Capstick or Hemingway

3: Obama or Clinton

4: Janet Reno or Nancy Pelosi

5: Ray Lewis of the Raves or Brian Urlacher of the Bears

6. Jessica Alba or Megan Fox

Dumb topic? Yes. But could be entertaining.. Feel free to add a match-up to the list.

Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die

"Men don't change. The only thing that should surprise a man in his life is the history he doesn't know." Harry Truman

Posts: 451 | Location: West Coast of Florida | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
oh I'll take #6 hands down. especially if its a 3some, I'll be sure to lose.

A lesson in irony

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46 million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us... "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Thus ends today's lesson in irony.

Posts: 1626 | Location: Michigan but dreaming of my home in AK | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
I also will choose #6 and am willin to take both on at the same time (preferrably on a stripped down full motion waterbed covered in baby oil) jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
#6 is the only one I have done before so I guess I will do that one again. Smiler

yankees

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
nr6, and do them while they're still warm Smiler

Posts: 930 | Location: Norway | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
I opt for fight #7 Steve Hawkins or the late Superman.

I would smoke them both.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joel/AK:
oh I'll take #6 hands down. especially if its a 3some, I'll be sure to lose.

Yep, preferably a wrestling match Wink.

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
Who would I really love to pick a fight with?

Ghandi

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think my list would go
For each set:
1. shockey
2. hemingway
3. clinton
4. janet reno
5. Ray Lewis
6. Megan Fox

Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die

"Men don't change. The only thing that should surprise a man in his life is the history he doesn't know." Harry Truman

Posts: 451 | Location: West Coast of Florida | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gbanger
posted Hide Post
I #4, Pelosi for sure. Reno always scared the wee wee out of me. I might not ever get a boner again.

Gpopper

Posts: 296 | Location: Texas | Registered: 24 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chuck Norris was at a rattlesnake hunt, to collect venom for vaccines. A handler passed Chuck a snake and the snake bit Norris. Three days of serious swelling, excruciating pain -- and the snake died.