Tools

Did Any Of You Anything.....
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Like this?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66996 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He says he has no memory of the attack.
I grew up where Tas lives, and remember a couple of incidents (none that horrible) where the perpetrator "left town" before the trial, never to be seen again.
While vigilante justice sometimes gets it wrong, nostalgia still creeps into my thoughts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is sad, and sick. This individual should never walk the streets agaon. He should be kept in a very safe place.

Posts: 10029 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Animal! Death!

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
More evidence that the gene pool needs Chlorine!

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why are sentences for these heinous crimes so light in the UK? Eight years for raping an old woman is about a fourth of the sentence he should really serve.

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
The bastard should get nothing less than a length of woven hemp.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And the prize goes to the Gentleman from South Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you act like a rabid dog, you should be treated like one. I have no desire to feed a rabid dog----with 4 legs or 2.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
Once again the police are minutes or hours away when seconds count...

At age 98 my Great Aunt shot her 6th intruder; all were DOA within the house except for one (or was it two) that fell back out back out the window. My cousins took her 38 revolver away from her shortly after the 6th 'cause they were afraid one of the grandkids might get shot if they couldn't get through the front door.

I found my Great Aunt to be mentally 'sharp as a tack' when I visited her shortly after her 97th birthday.

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Capo,

Sounds like we are all sorry this POS didn't come calling on your aunt.

Posts: 10029 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In SA this happens fairly often, in the townships. Disgusting!

Posts: 885 | Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With Quote