New
Find
Notify
Tools

sign in vice presidents town
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA, HILLARY CLINTON, NANCY PELOSI, HARRY REID, ALL THE ELITES OF CONGRESS, THE MASS MEDIA, AND ALL OF HOLLYWOOD THAN WITH ONE CONSERVATIVE AMERICAN!!!

This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in Whiting, Indiana. You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement. However, we are a society which holds
Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty; and after all.... it is just a sign.

You may ask, what kind of business would dare post such sign?

Answer: . . . .

Owen's Funeral Home

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I knew that. Is this the new political misfit hang out? Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was born and raised in Whiting. Went to grade and high school there. It is a union town with most working at what was tandard Oil, Inland Stel, Sinclairora many other union shops. The are as rabidly democrat as you can get. In addition, the whole political system is corrupt. Pay ffs are required for all city projects. I was once offered a jo as detective if my mother would pay the mayor $500. I declined of course. My brother resigned from the police department because he was told who he could and couldn't write parking tickets to.

Chicago is exatly the same and Ilinoise also. That was why I could nwever vote for Obama. All politicians in that area will never be allowed to run for high office uless they are part of the democratic machine and on the take.

65H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Owen's Funeral Home

and the sooner the better

Jim

Posts: 546 | Location: Winter, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 19 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote