Tools

here's what passes for an adult these days
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
just imagine the FBI's response if spike were Rush Limbaugh and this elderly couple were black...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He does`nt even pass for Human. sofa

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
Higgins should apologize for this and let all of his followers know he was wrong. (But, I bet that don't happen.) I can't believe someone as famous as Spike Lee would forward a tweet without verifying its authenticity. That was careless, callous, and potentially dangerous for this couple. So much for doing the right thing. Imo.

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mdvjrp93
posted Hide Post
He should be arrested and tried under the statue that says you can't yell FIRE in a public place.

1 shot 1 thrill

Posts: 340 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 14 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Years and years ago I stopped paying attention or reading about what any black person on this earth say's or does! My eyes just do an auto-skim over anything in the black category,as a matter of fact I haven't even seen a negro in 9 months, I am truly lucky in that department.

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1409 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by waterrat:
Years and years ago I stopped paying attention or reading about what any black person on this earth say's or does! My eyes just do an auto-skim over anything in the black category,as a matter of fact I haven't even seen a negro in 9 months, I am truly lucky in that department.

I am stealing that line!!!!!! tu2

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
Wow! Just wow!

Sometime you read posts and you just.......

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
People are people. We all have feelings and opinions. We all laugh, cry, and bleed. We may dislike or disagree with something someone says or does, but its unfair to blame an entire race.

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote