Find
Notify
Tools

I see Pamy Anderson is now a good will ambassador for the UN
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted
Yes, the good old wholesome ex Baywatch bimbo who gained fame by sucking cock is now a UN Ambassador for Animal Rights (I understand she is a member of PETA)

Makes me want to vomit! Another useless hasbeen who is feeling left out of the limelight. Poor little Pammy oh what shall I do - get involved with the UN.

Mind you her and the UN both share something in common - one has the morals of a sewer rat and the other is made up of a bunch of sewer rats - some of the scummiest member countries with some of the worst human rights violations.

So I suppose we are going to have to put up with this ignorant bitch jumping on the harass hunters who have a legitimate sporting right to hunt big game in Africa (and anywhere in the world).

My message to Pam is go back to sucking cock because that's about all you are good for.

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kiwiwildcat:
Yes, the good old wholesome ex Baywatch bimbo who gained fame by sucking cock is now a UN Ambassador for Animal Rights (I understand she is a member of PETA)

Makes me want to vomit! Another useless hasbeen who is feeling left out of the limelight. Poor little Pammy oh what shall I do - get involved with the UN.

Mind you her and the UN both share something in common - one has the morals of a sewer rat and the other is made up of a bunch of sewer rats - some of the scummiest member countries with some of the worst human rights violations.

So I suppose we are going to have to put up with this ignorant bitch jumping on the harass hunters who have a legitimate sporting right to hunt big game in Africa (and anywhere in the world).

My message to Pam is go back to sucking cock because that's about all you are good for.

shocker

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's one of the most productive ways of keeping an idiot quiet. A girl should never talk with her mouth full.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal

Posts: 1382 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 10 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well shes a damn sight better looking than that Barbara Streisand bitch who gets on tv moaning that you dont need an AK47 to go deer hunting ,id say something else but then id be accused of anti -semitism

Posts: 625 | Location: Australia | Registered: 07 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well shes a damn sight better looking than that Barbara Streisand bitch who gets on tv moaning that you dont need an AK47 to go deer hunting ,id say something else but then id be accused of anti -semitism

I'll jump in here, Babs nose/honker could be used a pecker measuring scale. If her honker is touching the belly and the pecker touches the lips, you may be in the running for world class status.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Yup, and that Korean toss who runs the place has publically proclaimed the African National Congress a fine organisation. moon Mad

SUSTAINABLY HUNTING THE BLUE PLANET!
"Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful, murder respectable and to give an appearence of solidity to pure wind." Dr J A du Plessis

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wwjmbd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kiwiwildcat:

shocker You put it pretty subtle but I think the point got across rotflmo

Posts: 159 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: 24 September 2010Reply With Quote