WALTER'S OWN

Moderators: Walterhog
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arriving soon to a WalMart near you......
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would like to see pictures of Her when she is fully loaded as well.

DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is she intended for the Pacific? How many cans does she carry? What is the Teu. item? We might see her in Seattle sometime.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://gcaptain.com/maritime/blog/the-wartsila-sulzer-super-engine/
Can't find it at the moment, but read where it makes the Pacific crossing in only 4 days, 31 knots, crew of 13. On the return run, ship is e m p t y and so our trade deficit grows.r in s.

Posts: 866 | Location: Puget Sound country | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh, oh.......the experts going to get me now. Just looked at sailing schedule for Emma, that ship doesn't even come to the U.S.......appears to be between U.K. and China down through the Suez. My initial contact with this subject came via a highly edited forwarded email from Ohio sister depicting ship, comments etc.....some of the specs. are correct, but commentary re. WalMart, U.S. is false.......sorreeeeeeeeeee. r in s.