Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas, Walther
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted
I hope Santa came thru with all the goodies for the kidlets.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Walter
I guess having a nice Christmas was not part of your plans this year. Hopefully you didn't enjoy what ever it was that you did.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6173 | Location: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: 17 September 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arkypete:
Walter
I guess having a nice Christmas was not part of your plans this year. Hopefully you didn't enjoy what ever it was that you did.

Jim

What is your issue?

Our family had a wonderful Christmas, and I was too busy to come to the website. Somehow good food and loved ones are more important to me than reading every post on AR.

You have issues Jim, I suggest whatever shrink you are seeing is not halping.

Merry Christmas to all my friends here at AR.

Walter

Nudity --- the best form of birth control after 50!

one of us
Picture of arkypete
posted Hide Post
Heavens no Walter I have no issues. I just like hearing from you, it's always to pleasant to chat with you.
Glad you enjoyed your family and food.

Jim