New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hot Women Outdoors/Sports/Camo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Be back in about 10 days..me and Ole Sam are headed to the backcountry"...

Ole Sam

http://ownthezonetv.ning.com/profile/SamanthaVirk

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OK now we're jealous, the only good thing I can think of is shes probably a WAY better hunter than most of us and anybody out with her is going to come back with his tail between his legs.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Troy Hibbitts
posted Hide Post
mine

Troy Hibbitts

http://thehibbitts.net/
Brackettville, TX

Posts: 282 | Location: Brackettville, TX | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post

A great girl, she shot my 458 Lott, twice wuth full house loads.

What a GAL!

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Yes sir! That lady can shoot!

Rusty
We Band of Brothers!
DRSS, NRA & SCI Life Member

"I am rejoiced at my fate. Do not be uneasy about me, for I am with my friends."
----- David Crockett in his last letter (to his children), January 9th, 1836
"I will never forsake Texas and her cause. I am her son." ----- Jose Antonio Navarro, from Mexican Prison in 1841
"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Arbroath April 6, 1320-“. . .It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.”

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 333_OKH
posted Hide Post
quote:
e 1 2 3
Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
Logout: The Accurate Reloading Forums
Update LiveCloud Account

Repl

Congrats....my wife and I separate certain activities...one of which is the killing of dinner. I am jealous...she is effective and cute at the same time/

Posts: 3284 | Location: Mountains of Northern California | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Troy beautiful wife, I think she needs a better rifle than the Thompson! A nice Darcy wood stocked model 70 for that fine looking women! JMHO! Big Grin

Posts: 172 | Location: Lockport Illinois | Registered: 16 March 2009Reply With Quote