New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donna has some problems
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Shouldn't we be encouraging deer to cross the road in low-traffic areas rather than on highways?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded

Posts: 2663 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several years ago I was in a Safeway @ the meat counter waiting to talk to the butcher. The lady in front of me wants a special cut not in the icebox. He say's I'll go in back + take it out of the side. She say's "side?side of what?"He says beef + she comes unglued!She's gonna call animal rights,peta, ad nauseum. The butcher can't give shit to the customer so he just turns around + goes into the back but not before we both made eye contact.I did'nt work there,I was free to laugh my ass off.Unbelievable but they do walk among us.

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And they are also allowed to reproduce.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And to vote.

Posts: 4233 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now you know how Barry got in the WH.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable!

We Band of Bubbas
N.R.A Life Member
TDR Cummins Power All The Way
Certified member of the Whompers Club

Posts: 2973 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 15 January 2008Reply With Quote