New
Find
Notify
Tools

Someone Got What He Deserved!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 66996 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Everything in the cage belongs to the Tiger.

Mark

Posts: 1230 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I'll bet he (the tiger) had a few our'douvres before the body rescue.I had a friend several years ago who had 2 Bengal tigers. Kept them in a LARGE pen out back but had a run into his bedroom where they slept with him every night.(Not me,thank you).They were very playfull;His game was to get you in the door of the cage + then try to leave. The cage was approx. 50' long. If you stood at the exit + the tiger was at the other end,you could not leave the cage before he was on you.3 leaps,end of story.Sad ending to this story.My freind was in the hospital dying from liver failure. Meanwhile his new girlfriend was looting his house ewith her new boyfriend.She could'nt care less about the tigers.She did'nt care if they were fed.
I told my son to call animal control,can you imagine 2 full grown Bengal tigers (hungry in the hill country?He had several chest freezers full of chickens but she could not bother.Never heard the end result. More than likely they were put down. What a pity,should have been that bitch.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One video shows the tiger grabbing him by the neck and bounding up the terraces with him. Can't feel sorry for him, but some of the poor Indians in the Corbett stories being carried off by tigers are quite sorrowful.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why not let him finish at that point? Saves some cost on both ends.

Posts: 10029 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote