New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is so cool...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My computer guru just sent me an email with a link in it to a site that has what I'll call "ultimate 3D" photography on it. I went there and clicked on a scene from some desert park in Utah. The scene comes up, and there is a place to click to make the picture move in 360-degree revolution. Enough talk. Just check it out:

http://www.utah3d.net/

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aah! My feet are gone! shocker

Proud DRSS member

One of Us
posted Hide Post
glad i wasn't drinking this morning! Yet. Very cool.

Dan Donarski
Hunter's Horn Adventures
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
906-632-1947
www.huntershornadventures.com

Posts: 668 | Location: Michigan's U.P. | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
made me feel like I was standing in an oil painting. Pretty neat.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just fell out of my chair. nilly

Posts: 221 | Location: florida big bend | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
If Coop took pics of Dee with a camera like that I'd never get anything done.

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Simply superb!

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome Brewski!

You're right Caleb; maybe we could take up a collection for 'ol cooperscool. He(we) needs one!

Posts: 1057 | Location: Washngton State | Registered: 14 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
360 degree viewing at street level is a feature of Earth Google. Even if it is run by "dem der libs."

You can read the street signs, recognize people. Street scenes from most of the major cities in the world. They haven't got the "Google Cam" rigged up on a camel yet, so no photos of the pyramids.