New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ridin Muzac fer Olbikers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't have any tatoos, but I'm old, ride bikes from time to time, and do appreciate that little ol' band from Texas.

Utah,

Terlingua,Tx

First time I saw ZZTop, sommmers' around 1971. A bud and I were out of a friday evening. Heading down old Galveston Rd. We stopped at a Volunteer fire dept. building down near Dickinson. Bunch of cars in the parking lot.
Cost $1.50 to get in the door. Most folk were bitchin' cause they didn't like the music. The band called themselves ZZ top.

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dang ,thems some nice scoots!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
The Top is still cool. My brother was a roadie for them when they were called The Movin' Sidewalks. First time I saw them was at Foley's department store at Sharpstown Center in Houston about the same time. Next time they opened for Jimi Hendrix at the Music Hall, nearly stole the show.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will play/I rode a mini- bike or 2,i see your blackbird and raise you a driving while blind and blue jean tu2 blues beer rotflmo

Posts: 3608 | Location: USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
enjoy all ye ol'biker's long may you run tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dated but still a rush!!!!
the music that is.

GWB

now, ah what time does to us.

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo rotflmo tu2