New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why do people join InterNet forums?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Local population is 10 K, nearest "metropolitan city" is 100 miles. I'm ten miles "out of town," dial-up, no cable. There's no "watering hole," no live music, and the locals go to bed when the sun goes down.

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0X0:
Local population is 10 K, nearest "town" is 100 miles. There's no "watering hole," no live music, and the locals go to bed when the sun goes down.

Mate you have my sympathy.

If you're ever in London send me a pm and I'll see if i can arrange a little excitement.

There is surfeit of blondes at the moment......Wink Big Grin

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
you can learn an awful lot here about African hunting, and PHs you can trust, and pricing, and big bore rifles, and lots of stuff.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghubert:

Mate you have my sympathy.

If you're ever in London send me a pm and I'll see if i can arrange a little excitement.

There is surfeit of blondes at the moment......Wink Big Grin

On the other hand. There are currently a half dozen deer in the upper pasture. Earlier there was a Bald Eagle in the tree, Elk on the other ridge, little traffic. And there's a coffee house in town with a good WiFi connection, very nice female baristas.