New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to contact Mr. Menefee
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Wondering if Geedubya or someone else could help me out.

I've used the e-mail on his website, and left messages on his phone twice, clearly stating I'd like to discuss getting a knife or two done.

No response.

Is there something going on I'm not aware of?

Posts: 132 | Location: Fort Nelson, BC | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything about it, but if you're having this much trouble getting in touch with him BEFORE ordering, I'd strongly suggest you look elsewhere. There ain't no shortage of good knifemakers.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, but was wondering if it was a medical or family thing that would lead him to not take on any new business.

Rick Menefee was one of many knife makers I was considering.

Posts: 132 | Location: Fort Nelson, BC | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I have tried multiple times, he doesn't ever return phone calls or emails.

I gave up. Too many other blacksmiths in the world who are better businessmen and give 2 shits about new clients.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote