Find
Notify
Tools

CRISTIAN ANDREO KNIVES
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
CRISTIAN ANDREO IS A GUIDE,PH,MARTIAL ARTIST AND SECURITY ADVISOR,HE BREEDS DOGOS AND PITBULLS AND HUNT WITH THEM ,HES IN MY HUNTING STAFF TOO,BUT HES WELL KNOWN BUT HIS WORKS IN KNIVES HUNTING ,AND FIGTHING KNIVES ,A LOT OF MEMBERS IN THE FORUM HUNTED WITH ME AND HIS KNIVES SO I WANT YOUR OPINIOM ABOUT HIS WORKS WHAT DO YOU THINK STEVE ,ANDRE, RON, STEVEN .JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Christian makes some wonderful knives.
I like the over sized "Tom Brown" "Tracker" he made for Marcos.
The original Tracker is too small but the one that Christian made is perfect for fighting and as a all round camp knife.

This is the knife

This is a picture of Christian and I makind the fire for the asado.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hi Andre:
I´m Marcos, I'm just returning from a hunt with Lanuel Esquel and Juan´s son, I hope in the futere we can hunt with my next weaPON, that could be The Marlin guide gun.
Next time we can visit some military units ´cause I´m reserve infantry officer.
Bye Marcos Fischer

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Marcos and Juan

I look forward to my next visit with you brave men.
The visit of the military base sounds interesting.
Next time I will bring some new knives to test on the wold boars.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
WE CAN VISIT SOME POLICE AND MILITARY UNITS ,SOME CIVILIAN COMBAT SCHOOLS ,AND HUNTING CLUBS YOU SAW THAT SHOOTING HERE MARTIAL ARTS AND HUNTING AERE VERY VERY POPULAR.JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
CRISTIAN FINISHED 3 KNIVES FOR EYEDOC HE WILL PROVE THEM SOON HUNTING BOARS AND I HOPE HE WILL PUT HIS EXPERIENCES HERE.JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA