Find
Notify
Tools

Voyles' Auction
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Link to Voyles auction

I really am being dumb posting this, since all it can do is cost me money. That said, this is the latest in a long run of J Bruce Voyles auctions which has a decent selection of custom knives from some well known and some lesser known makers. There are often bargains available, especially for hunter/skinners and those knives that might have some storage rust, etc. which is really of concern to collectors, not users. Good people to deal with. I've bought thousands of dollars worth of knives in his auctions. Research the maker and bid accordingly. You might be surprised how cheaply some of the good but not well known makers sell. Be very sure you read the description and understand the bidding process. I've been trying to cut back on knife buying but I'll probably be in there on a few. Roll Eyes

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote