Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone heard from Romey
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rigby350
posted
Hey Guys, has anybody heard from Romey, he was making a couple of custom knifes for me and I have not been able to contact him.

Posts: 119 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am COMPLETELY speculating here, so take this FWIW, but the newest posting on his site is about 2 years old. I'm thinking something may have happened to him, or he may have moved on to another career.

At any rate, if you can't get him by email, you might ask Chuck Burrows of Wild Rose Trading Co (970 317 5592, check his site for email address)if he knows anything or how to contact him. They were cooperating on a new line of knives a couple of years back.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rigby350
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gatogordo appreciate the information, I hope all is well with Romey.

Posts: 119 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote