Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Samekniv PICTURE
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
jaeger ill like to see your big boare in giat freal hogs in boars and in bufalos are you a wing shooter too or you are only interested in big game .in spain there is some makers who makes boar knives.i like al mar kniives too he was a godd boar hunter martial artist and ex green beret .i like knives that came for people who hunts ,camp.,are soldiers or martial artist not from armchairs adventurers thats why i like knives from c.andreo he is a wilboar hunters ,he was a security bodyguard,he is a martial artist and he listen ph guides soldiers etc.lynn thompson its another that knows what he does.do you see merkworks knives they are excellent by real adventurers topsknives are good too but i always wants to know who is the brain of the knife.juan

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan

I have seen all the pictures that is posted and I look forward to going to Argentina.

Next week I will start working on my Same kniv/knife I will make it a drop point and ad a guard and make a new and longer handle in Azob�t wood. A very heavy and hard wood that I use for under water construction (It sinks in water )

Specs. for Azob�:

Properties (12% moisture)

Color: brown

Density: 1,050 kg/m3

Compression Strength: 96 Mpa

Modulus of Elasticity: 17,800 Mpa

Modulus of Rupture : 180 Mpa

Nail Holding: good

Planing: difficult

Sawing: difficult

Finishing: difficult

Decay resistibility: very resistant

Wear resistibility: very resistant

When I come I will bring the .500 Jeffery and a box of soft nosed ammo

Here is a picture of a screw driver I did with a Azob� handle.

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan

Quote:

i always wants to know who is the brain of the knife.

I see where you are coming from.
I also like Al Mar knifes and other SEKI knives Hatori knives are also fine.

How big/long does the knife blade have to be for boar hunting (to reach the hart)? 10" ?

I just had knee surgery last week so I do not know when I will be good to go ACTION hunting with you.

Cheers,

Andr�

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
yes i teached cqb in the army 12 years ago we will hunt peccaries feral hogs and pure boars drink excellent wines and eats asados .we will prove some assault rifles.juan

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Juan

I look forward to it all.
Here are some pictures of rifles from IWA.
Note the railing system on the AR15 you can mount just about everything on that baby What a tool.
The Sniper rifle is a DSR No 1 in cal .338 Lapua Magnum mounted with a Hensholt (zeiss military line) 6-24X72 (34mm tube) The barrel is 65 cm but the rifle is only 99cm total

I sent a e-mail to Alberto to sort out the details of my trip.
I look especially forward to the wine and the asados

Cheers,

Andr�

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
andre i cant see the photos of the rifles send them again please.did you read something about mike echanis the master martial artist who teaches udts seals and special forces .he was a real warrior.do you read sof mags it has the best articles of weapons and special forces.juan i promise action and asados here

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
JAEGER YOU WILL BE MY GUEST WE WILL SHOOT FERAL HOGS ,FERAL DONKEYS ,GOATS,AND HUNT WITH KNIVES .ONLY SPECIFY THE SPECIES THAT YOU WANT TO SHOOT FIRST DONT WORRY FOR THE PRICES I TOLD ALBERT THAT YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND WE CAN MAKE EVER ARREGMENT THAT YOU WANT.I LL TRY TO MAKE YOU A FAN OF DOGOS AND KNIFE HUNTING.JUAN

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
ANDRE YOU ARE A REAL ADVENTURER DID YOU READ HE BOOKS OF SKORZENY SPECIALLY LIVE DANGEROUSLY.JUAN

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
INCREDIBLE PIECE OF ART INCREDIBLE NOW SEND ME AGAGIN THE ASSAULT RIFLES.JUAN