THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HORSE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Horse    Horse rescue operation...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Horse rescue operation...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted
This is a bit off topic probably, but I work with a woman who is involved with a horse rescue operation in Gutherie, OK. They are a 501 (C)(3) org and are looking for foundations that they could apply to for grant funds for certain things, such as:
- The purchase of hay/feed
- Veterinary care
- Supplies for building extra stalls, and other necessary equipment to help with their rehabilitation effort for these horses. Once the horses are rehabbed, they use the horses to help teach kids responsibility and help kids become better citizens.
I am going to do all I can for them by writing their grant requests for them, as that is what I do on a daily basis to make ends meet. However, I am in the social service for people sector (transitioning low-income persons from welfare to self-sifficiency) and have no clue where to even begin looking for "horse" money. So if any of you could either post here or pm me, if you prefer, any place (foundation, organization, company) you might think may be worth my time to check into, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Brian

"If you can't go all out, don't go..."

Posts: 745 | Location: NE Oklahoma | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Allout
posted Hide Post
Oh and the name of the place is -
Horse Feathers Equine Rescue, Inc.
Just in case any of you are interested.
Thanks,
Brian

"If you can't go all out, don't go..."

Posts: 745 | Location: NE Oklahoma | Registered: 05 October 2006Reply With Quote