THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HORSE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Horse    Welcome to the Horse Forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome to the Horse Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am a bit late, but welcome to this forum.

I just set this one and the falcon hunting forums, and The Big Boss - all 19 pounds of her - came stumbling down here, and demanded I take her swimming, and with that smile on her face, I could not refuse.

Posts: 66992 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed, sounds like Hessa is big enough for her first pony.

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ann,

We had her on a pony in France, and now each time she sees a photo of a horse, she goes through the action as if she was riding one! Then she bends down and kisses the photo.

I think we won't have any choice but to get her a pony as soon as she is old enough to ride.

Posts: 66992 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Thank you for this new forum. Sounds like Hessa is starting off right. There are worse things than horses for kids to get into.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good move, I have horses and still get out an rope on very rare ocassions, like I roped Walter, last time I roped...

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,
Well done sir! I remember it was about one year ago we talked a little about a horse forum.
I have 5 horses at my place now & use them for backcountry pack trips, day trips to the trails around our place, and a little team penning and roping now & then. My horses are part of every hunting trip here in Colorado, plus we take them to Wyoming, Utah, & new Mexico for annual back country trips, too.
I hope others visit this new forum & learn how easy it is to travel the mountains on horseback. It is absolutely the only way to travel in the wilderness areas, wheels are prohibited. Game seems to be less spooky when humans approach on horses, too.

Posts: 359 | Location: 40N,104W | Registered: 07 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ElCaballero
posted Hide Post
This is great! Horses and hunting, one stop shopping. [Big Grin] Thanks Saeed

Posts: 2094 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 02 March 2002Reply With Quote