THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HORSE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Horse    Not sure whether to put here or in humor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not sure whether to put here or in humor
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My father-in-law just got a call from a buddy of his that lives in...well we better leave that alone for now. Anyway, he and his wife are our feeding the horses the other day and there is a stud and a mare that they are feeding corn to. Well they alternate between the two horses and he goes to feed the stud a cob of corn and like greased lightning the mare strikes out and bites him, puts him right to the ground. It happened so fast that his wife didn't know what had happened. He rolls around on the ground screaming for a while and finally gets up, doesn't know how, but manages to get to the house. When he gets there he is afraid to pull down his pants because he thinks his "pecker" has been bitten clean off. The mare in her frustration lashed out and got him right in the crotch .

He gets his pants down and there is blood all over his underwear. Now he is sure his "pecker" is gone. When he gets himself composed enough to check things out he finds things mostly intact with some teeth marks on various parts of the apparatus.

Now, tell me, have you ever heard of such a thing. Can someone be put in for the Darwin Awards if they didn't die (yet)

Posts: 437 | Location: S.E. Idaho | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've had some good mares and not so good and those are the ones when they come in don't handle it too well can give the Regu-mate helps out alot if showing plus they also give that to studs. Don't care what anyone says don't trust a stud always keep one eye open around them and he can be the best nature one but once there bred they do change. I'm around alot of stud that are shown in AQHA roping events and reining and about time you think things are safe that when you get hurt. It's not always their fault it's just them being a stud. These mares that get cranky good thing for them is to get bred have some baby always picking at them alot of time will change them. I've had my mare now going on five years and first day she come in watch out and to me it's not her fault just part of the cycle.

Posts: 1098 | Location: usa | Registered: 16 March 2001Reply With Quote