THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    How do the really big calibers like the .700s perform on elephant?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How do the really big calibers like the .700s perform on elephant? Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
MICHAEL458

That is a good post and I agree, it is not how bad something does but how something else actually does it better.

I have seen it myself with the Hydro's, 2 identical shots (angle of entry but 6 inches apart one above the other), one hydro, one RN SN so I understand where you are coming from.

anyway, good discussion again - even though everyone says I am lousy at fishing, glad to see you still rise to the bait and I can always hook you !!! LOL Big Grin

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by michael458:
Ever see a prairie dog explode from a high velocity 223 bullet? I am sorta having the same visions here, only it's bigger, much bigger!

rotflmo

I shot a rabbit accidentally at 20 feet with a 12 gauge Brenneke Slug once when pig hunting. Explode is an understatement. I found the 2 back legs and that was it. everything else had vapourised. Big Grin

Posts: 3191 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
This question is from a total noob on elephant hunting, never done it, not sure if I'll ever get the chance. I've got a 375 Weatherby and a 500 Jeffery (bought the Jeffery for cape buffalo, and the Weatherby for an alaskan brown bear hunt I'm going on in 3 weeks). So here's the question:

It seems like all the discussion on hunting elephant focuses on brain shots, if so, what advantage does a larger caliber like the 500 Jeffery have over a 375 H&H or Weatherby? It seems like from a SD and velocity perspective if the bullet design/construction is the same, a 350g solid from the 375 H&H or 375 Weatherby should penetrate further than a 570g or 600g solid from a 500 NE or 500 Jeffery and thus be better on brain shots?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4737 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chuck375:
It seems like all the discussion on hunting elephant focuses on brain shots, if so, what advantage does a larger caliber like the 500 Jeffery have over a 375 H&H or Weatherby?

Maybe "shock" value as in it "stuns" the animal for a few seconds if you actually miss the brain.

never shot an Elephant but that's often quoted.

The 500+ calibres definitely have a big impact when they hit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
This question is from a total noob on elephant hunting, never done it, not sure if I'll ever get the chance. I've got a 375 Weatherby and a 500 Jeffery (bought the Jeffery for cape buffalo, and the Weatherby for an alaskan brown bear hunt I'm going on in 3 weeks). So here's the question:

It seems like all the discussion on hunting elephant focuses on brain shots, if so, what advantage does a larger caliber like the 500 Jeffery have over a 375 H&H or Weatherby? It seems like from a SD and velocity perspective if the bullet design/construction is the same, a 350g solid from the 375 H&H or 375 Weatherby should penetrate further than a 570g or 600g solid from a 500 NE or 500 Jeffery and thus be better on brain shots?

Thanks in advance,

Data has shown that the larger the caliber and the heavier the bullet, the more likely it is to stop an elephant charge by either turning it or knocking it down. There is so much data showing this fact is true that if anything is a law in hunting, this is it.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On another note, I don't get too excited about Michael's sense of humour. He and I usually agree on most aspects of the subject of this thread. We go back and forth over a couple of issues where we disagree or at least look at things slightly differently. You all need to realize that Michael is like a proud father to his CEB bullets and like any father their kids can do no wrong. dancing

To Michael I do say, do you remember the famous Mark Twain quote? "The reports of the horses death are greatly exagerated!" Wink

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 465H&H:
You all need to realize that Michael is like a proud father to his CEB bullets and like any father their kids can do no wrong. dancing

465H&H

God, if Michael is like this and it's all over the giving birth of his bullets, can you imagine what he's going to be like when one fails in the field Big Grin

Their won't be enough tissues in the world.

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500N:
God, if Michael is like this and it's all over the giving birth of his bullets, can you imagine what he's going to be like when one fails in the field Big Grin

Their won't be enough tissues in the world.

Oh no worries there mate! Failures are not options, so I need not have concerns!

Michael

http://www.b-mriflesandcartridges.com/default.html

The New Word is "Non-Conventional", add "Conventional" to the Endangered Species List!
Live Outside The Box of "Conventional Wisdom"

I do Not Own Any Part of Any Bullet Company, I am not in the Employ Of Any Bullet Company. I do not represent, own stock, nor do I receive any proceeds, or monies from ANY BULLET COMPANY. I am not in the bullet business, and have no Bullets to sell to you, nor anyone else.

Posts: 8426 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like how michael458 thinks. He also seems to be very knowlegeable on the subject of bullet performance. I see on these forums all the time where people say they like nostalga rounds and don't care for modern cartridges because the old ones work just fine. If anyone has gone through the legwork for me and found a superior bullet then I thank them for saving me money and time narrowing the field down.

I also like hot rods and see guys who only build Model T's and vintage muscle cars. These are great cars but pale in comparison to modern autos. I would rather have a new Corvette to drive than one from the sixties just as I would prefer a modern bullet to one designed in the sixties.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It seems like from a SD and velocity perspective if the bullet design/construction is the same, a 350g solid from the 375 H&H or 375 Weatherby should penetrate further than a 570g or 600g solid from a 500 NE or 500 Jeffery and thus be better on brain shots?

Thanks in advance,

Well - please do take a close look at Michael458`s monumental work/thread "Terminal Bullet Performance". You clearly see that heavy, big caliber bullets (750 grs .585" and 900 grs .620") at a sedate velocity (1900-2150 fps) penetrate better than small (say 375 or 9,3 or .338") similarly constructed solids at much higher velocity.. Dont know exactly why, might be momentum, fact is though that it is true..

Posts: 873 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Thanks in advance,

Data has shown that the larger the caliber and the heavier the bullet, the more likely it is to stop an elephant charge by either turning it or knocking it down. There is so much data showing this fact is true that if anything is a law in hunting, this is it.

465H&H

quote:
On another note, I don't get too excited about Michael's sense of humour. He and I usually agree on most aspects of the subject of this thread. We go back and forth over a couple of issues where we disagree or at least look at things slightly differently.

465HH--and here is one of those points in which we for sure agree upon, no doubt. Bigger hits harder and it is the LAW as you say.

One point for you to ponder, and we don't probably agree upon, but none the less. With the FN solids, they hit harder up front zero doubt, I have seen the differences between the FN hitting both buffalo and elephant, a very noticeable reaction, and taking it with the round nose which has little effect, in particular on body shots. Head shots are different, as some bone is involved, transmitting trauma I believe. If using a round nose fmj or solid then I agree with 465HH 100%, within caliber you have to increase weight to increase effectiveness. Example, from a 500 RN to a 550 RN that 465HH likes so good. I concur. However, when you change the nose profile to a Flat Nose, dynamics change quite a bit.

You need not go heavy for caliber with a flat nose profile. You can remain the same weight or even quite a bit less weight and get far better hit'em hard where it counts results, and you can readily see the effects upon the animal taking the bullet. To start with, easy logic, you have more surface area on the flat nose, hopefully a 65% or better meplat up front that transmits more trauma to target. Something else that really begins to show up is the added velocity. Now I have never been a velocity nut, but there is no denying that the proper designed flat nose solids react well with velocity, to a point. That point is for the most part beyond what most common cartridges can achieve. For my part I would much rather have a flat nose solid hitting harder up front than that of a heavier round nose solid, even at the same velocity, I believe the flat nose will transmit more trauma. Since the lighter flat nose can be driven faster than the heavier round nose, then effectiveness will increase.

I am not one to believe only in brain shots on elephant. I will take the shot presented at the moment of truth. I have not shot many elephant, only 7, and of those only two were brain shots, one side, one frontal, side with a round nose old barnes, frontal with a SSK .500 Flat Nose--both successful, both stone cold dead at the first shot. My flat nose solid from the front exited the head, lost in the body. My round nose barnes from the side did not exit. Both dead however. I have shot many rounds of round nose solid into live elephant bodies, little noticeable effect, every flat nose solid shot into the bodies of elephants had a tremendous effect. Same exact story with buffalo.

Thus in my experiences both in the field and on the range with the test work, there is a big difference in the hitting ability between the two designs.

If elephant is in my future, I think I will take the big flat nose solid and rely upon it's hitting ability to assist with transfer of trauma, instead of increasing weight, I might increase velocity as there is no detriment in a flat nose to increased velocity, only benefit.

Michael

The New Word is "Non-Conventional", add "Conventional" to the Endangered Species List!

I do Not Own Any Part of Any Bullet Company, I am not in the Employ Of Any Bullet Company. I do not represent, own stock, nor do I receive any proceeds, or monies from ANY BULLET COMPANY. I am not in the bullet business, and have no Bullets to sell to you, nor anyone else.

Posts: 8426 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sid-:
I like how michael458 thinks. He also seems to be very knowlegeable on the subject of bullet performance. I see on these forums all the time where people say they like nostalga rounds and don't care for modern cartridges because the old ones work just fine. If anyone has gone through the legwork for me and found a superior bullet then I thank them for saving me money and time narrowing the field down.

I also like hot rods and see guys who only build Model T's and vintage muscle cars. These are great cars but pale in comparison to modern autos. I would rather have a new Corvette to drive than one from the sixties just as I would prefer a modern bullet to one designed in the sixties.

Thank you Sid! And for my part, no thanks needed.

Michael

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Let me clear a couple of things about the BBW#13. First, I am not the lone parent, Sam Rose put in the hard work on it. The ancestors of the BBW#13 go back to JD Jones. Sam took the nose profile and we tested every angle from 10 degrees to 20 degrees, and it came out to "Lucky 13". So I cannot take any credit for the design of the bullet. I am just another monkey giving it a go! And go it does.

Another thing I wish to add to my above statement of the flat nose hitting harder up front, during that post you might say I was speaking in terms of smaller diameter 458s and .500s. You take that same concept, and turn it into one of the Ultra Bores, then you have something that is really a knock down put them in the dirt bullet. Of course that is only my opinion on the issue, but I would put a good size bet on the matter, if I was a betting sort of chap! I think very soon we are going to get some reports on this, at least in .585 caliber and in .620 caliber, not a .700 that I know of, but not too far down the line.

Michael

One of Us
Picture of CCMDoc
posted Hide Post
quote:
You all need to realize that Michael is like a proud father to his CEB bullets and like any father their kids can do no wrong. 465H&H

Based upon what Michael has written in this and in other threads on the subject, I don't think your statement could be farther from the truth.

Sam and Michael have tested a number of different profiles, band designs and hollow-points; perhaps many other aspects I have missed or were not discussed here. When some aspect did not perform as desired there was explanation rather than excuse concurrent with re-design and re-testing.

When other people's "children" performed well i.e. Macifej's SHARRC and Robgunbuilder's FN copper bore-rider - they too were lauded for the results. Even when someone else's ugly stepchild presented a surprisingly excellent result (i.e. RGB crayola-tips - one of my favorites, BTW), the results were posted and appropriate accolades bestowed.

So while Sam, Michael and Dan should be proud, they have every right to be - they have accepted design flaws when they have been identified and re-designed to eliminate those that are found. When their kids did wrong, they made them own up to it and make it right.

Sounds like just what we ask our kids to do - try every day to be better than the day before, take responsibility when wrong and make it right afterwards.

NRA Lifer; DSC Lifer; SCI member; DRSS; AR member since November 9 2003

Don't Save the best for last, the smile for later or the "Thanks" for tomorow

Posts: 3464 | Location: In the Shadow of Griffin&Howe | Registered: 24 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks in advance,

465H&H

quote:
On another note, I don't get too excited about Michael's sense of humour. He and I usually agree on most aspects of the subject of this thread. We go back and forth over a couple of issues where we disagree or at least look at things slightly differently.

465HH--and here is one of those points in which we for sure agree upon, no doubt. Bigger hits harder and it is the LAW as you say.

One point for you to ponder, and we don't probably agree upon, but none the less. With the FN solids, they hit harder up front zero doubt, I have seen the differences between the FN hitting both buffalo and elephant, a very noticeable reaction, and taking it with the round nose which has little effect, in particular on body shots. Head shots are different, as some bone is involved, transmitting trauma I believe. If using a round nose fmj or solid then I agree with 465HH 100%, within caliber you have to increase weight to increase effectiveness. Example, from a 500 RN to a 550 RN that 465HH likes so good. I concur. However, when you change the nose profile to a Flat Nose, dynamics change quite a bit.

You need not go heavy for caliber with a flat nose profile. You can remain the same weight or even quite a bit less weight and get far better hit'em hard where it counts results, and you can readily see the effects upon the animal taking the bullet. To start with, easy logic, you have more surface area on the flat nose, hopefully a 65% or better meplat up front that transmits more trauma to target. Something else that really begins to show up is the added velocity. Now I have never been a velocity nut, but there is no denying that the proper designed flat nose solids react well with velocity, to a point. That point is for the most part beyond what most common cartridges can achieve. For my part I would much rather have a flat nose solid hitting harder up front than that of a heavier round nose solid, even at the same velocity, I believe the flat nose will transmit more trauma. Since the lighter flat nose can be driven faster than the heavier round nose, then effectiveness will increase.

I am not one to believe only in brain shots on elephant. I will take the shot presented at the moment of truth. I have not shot many elephant, only 7, and of those only two were brain shots, one side, one frontal, side with a round nose old barnes, frontal with a SSK .500 Flat Nose--both successful, both stone cold dead at the first shot. My flat nose solid from the front exited the head, lost in the body. My round nose barnes from the side did not exit. Both dead however. I have shot many rounds of round nose solid into live elephant bodies, little noticeable effect, every flat nose solid shot into the bodies of elephants had a tremendous effect. Same exact story with buffalo.

Thus in my experiences both in the field and on the range with the test work, there is a big difference in the hitting ability between the two designs.

If elephant is in my future, I think I will take the big flat nose solid and rely upon it's hitting ability to assist with transfer of trauma, instead of increasing weight, I might increase velocity as there is no detriment in a flat nose to increased velocity, only benefit.

Michael

Michael,

I have to admit that I have little experience in using FN solids on elephant compared to what I have when using RN steel-jacketed solids. So far I have only taken nine elephants with FN solids. That is if you count two taken with the Woodleigh Hydro. After reading 500 grains articles on FN solids on ele, I was expecting to see some added hitting power on elephant. I really didn't notice any in the calibers that I used. Maybe it was there but for one reason or another in wasn't noticeable. As you know I am a pretty careful observer and only report or comment on calibers, bullets etc. that I have experience with. The added penetration of the FN solid was obvious.

I don't subscribe to the thought that any one bullet design is perfect. In my opinion it all depends on what you need the bullet to do in the most efficient manner possible in the application called for. In some cases it may be a soft point is better than a solid. Those are pretty obvious in most cases. As good as modern soft points have become, I see no need for the use of solids on buffalo any more. In my mind a solid bullet can fail in two ways. One is the traditional definition, bending or deformation causes the bullet to veer away from the vitals, not penetrate far enough to reach the vitals etc. The second is if the bullet restricts you from taking a shot at the target animal because you may wound or kill a non-target animal behind the one you want to take. In talking about how an open sighted double rifle may cause you to have to pass up some buffalo that you could have taken with a scoped sighted bolt gun, PH Andrew Dawson estimated that the open sighted rifle will lose you around 60% of your opportunities. I suspect that using a solid instead of a soft point or limited penetration solid will cost you nearly the same percentage. Now whether we are talking elephant in herds or buffalo in herds, a solid that will stay in the animal will increase your chance of success. It seems judicious to chose the best bullet for the job in some cases that is a limited penetration solid. I don't buy the excuse that we will just wait for another or until it gets clear. Obviously you will have to wait to see if it ever gets clear and in my mind you have chosen the wrong bullet for the job at hand. I don't expect you to agree but to see my point.

465H&H

One of Us
posted Hide Post
465H&H

That is an interesting point you have mentioned.

In my limited experience of using Woodleigh Hydro's, trying to keep them in the animal is very hard and not something I had really considered, partly because even when we cull we tend to automatically, without thinking pick animals that are separate.

That great penetration / exiting the animal is something that probably needs consideration by hunters who pay for animals if wounded. Also, once it leaves the animal, their is no guarantee it will go in a straight line.

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
465 HH

Yes, you have a very valid point indeed concerning pass throughs.

Question is, what can you rely upon 100% of the time to not pass through broadside buffalo?

Sure, we can pick an expanding bullet of inferior design, or SD, or any number of details to limit it's penetration so it does not pass through, and then we do not have to wait for the animal standing behind correct? Wrong, then you just change the option of what you are "Waiting" for, now you have to wait for the "Perfect Broadside" shot, as you have limited your penetration, an angled shot might not do?

Regardless of animal, bullet, rifle or cartridge, I find on every hunt I go on I am waiting for the animal or target to be clear. I do not trust any bullet I would use to not go through, and then if I had a bullet that I trust WOULD NOT pass through, then I would not trust it to do the job if I asked more of it!

quote:
In my mind a solid bullet can fail in two ways. One is the traditional definition, bending or deformation causes the bullet to veer away from the vitals, not penetrate far enough to reach the vitals etc. The second is if the bullet restricts you from taking a shot at the target animal because you may wound or kill a non-target animal behind the one you want to take.

OK, lets see if I got this right. It fails if it does not penetrate enough to get to the vitals, and it also fails if we get too much penetration and it passes through? Damn H, you a hard man to please! I don't think even I can pull that one off for you!

I agree that pass throughs are a concern. We are on the same page. However, we go off page when one is willing to sacrifice performance on the one issue of pass throughs. I wait for target to clear and do not take a chance even with softs. But I do use good bullets. Penetration is the key to success, I stand on that.

500N

quote:
Also, once it leaves the animal, their is no guarantee it will go in a straight line

rotflmo

I reckon if one is going to reach, might as well reach for the stars! LOL.........

Too Good! I tell you, life just would not be the same without my two buddies, 465HH and 500N. Ya'll know I appreciate you both, and I have to poke a little fun once and awhile eh?! That was a good one, loved it! Sorta like throwing a curve ball at me! HEH HEH

Now really boys, we should not hi jack this thread anymore, shame on us!

Get us back on track, Great Big Ultra Bores, .585 and up, benefit greatly today from some of the new bullet designs--Can we all agree on that?
I think so.

Thank you all

Michael

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
465 HH

Yes, you have a very valid point indeed concerning pass throughs.

Question is, what can you rely upon 100% of the time to not pass through broadside buffalo?

Sure, we can pick an expanding bullet of inferior design, or SD, or any number of details to limit it's penetration so it does not pass through, and then we do not have to wait for the animal standing behind correct? Wrong, then you just change the option of what you are "Waiting" for, now you have to wait for the "Perfect Broadside" shot, as you have limited your penetration, an angled shot might not do?

Regardless of animal, bullet, rifle or cartridge, I find on every hunt I go on I am waiting for the animal or target to be clear. I do not trust any bullet I would use to not go through, and then if I had a bullet that I trust WOULD NOT pass through, then I would not trust it to do the job if I asked more of it!

quote:
In my mind a solid bullet can fail in two ways. One is the traditional definition, bending or deformation causes the bullet to veer away from the vitals, not penetrate far enough to reach the vitals etc. The second is if the bullet restricts you from taking a shot at the target animal because you may wound or kill a non-target animal behind the one you want to take.

OK, lets see if I got this right. It fails if it does not penetrate enough to get to the vitals, and it also fails if we get too much penetration and it passes through? Damn H, you a hard man to please! I don't think even I can pull that one off for you!

I agree that pass throughs are a concern. We are on the same page. However, we go off page when one is willing to sacrifice performance on the one issue of pass throughs. I wait for target to clear and do not take a chance even with softs. But I do use good bullets. Penetration is the key to success, I stand on that.

500N

quote:
Also, once it leaves the animal, their is no guarantee it will go in a straight line

rotflmo

I reckon if one is going to reach, might as well reach for the stars! LOL.........

Too Good! I tell you, life just would not be the same without my two buddies, 465HH and 500N. Ya'll know I appreciate you both, and I have to poke a little fun once and awhile eh?! That was a good one, loved it! Sorta like throwing a curve ball at me! HEH HEH

Now really boys, we should not hi jack this thread anymore, shame on us!

Get us back on track, Great Big Ultra Bores, .585 and up, benefit greatly today from some of the new bullet designs--Can we all agree on that?
I think so.

Thank you all

Michael

YEP!

465H&H

One of Us
Picture of trophyhunter5000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hubel458:
Interesting what a 700 cal, 1050 gr version of
Michael's good turned FN solids would do in my 700
at about 3 grand in ele/rhino/etc... Ed

Ed,

I'm hoping to be one of the crazy bastards that help you test this out.!.!.

Wink

PM sent...

Posts: 781 | Location: The Mountain State | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do any of you remember but the first 700 N.E. double that was built or perhaps revised some 10 years ago ( or whenever it was) wounded a headshot elephant and it was never recovered!

Turn them, knock them down? perhaps on rare ocassions when the shot probably skimmed the brain, but I wouldn't bet my ass and half of Georgia on that, I think I'll stick with good shooting with a caliber that I can shoot comfortably..It seems a better option to me.

I don't mean to stir but good flame is the cure all in hunting DG.... beer

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41979 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Pez
posted Hide Post
shot placement is the most important thing and what i'm thinking about most is what happens most of the time when you make a perfect shot(i'm mostly thinking of headshots) on an elephant with a 700 NE or a 4 bore? i have a 4 bore cartridge and it hard to imagine a 4 bore not being able to penetrate an elephant's skull.

Posts: 229 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 09 August 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
what happens most of the time when you make a perfect shot(i'm mostly thinking of headshots) on an elephant with a 700 NE or a 4 bore? i have a 4 bore cartridge and it hard to imagine a 4 bore not being able to penetrate an elephant's skull.

http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/3657/pg3657.html

Sir Sam White Baker- Wild beasts and their ways.
c1890

"The peculiar shape of head renders a front shot almost impossible, and the danger of hunting the African elephant is greatly enhanced by this formation of the skull, which protects the brain and offers no defined point for aim.

I have never succeeded in killing a male African elephant by the forehead shot, although it is certainly fatal to the Asiatic variety if placed rather low, in the exact centre of the boss or projection above the trunk. Should an African elephant charge, there is no hope of killing the animal by a direct shot, and the only chance of safety for the hunter is the possession of good nerves and a powerful double-barrelled rifle, No. 8 or No. 4, with 14 drams of powder and a well-hardened bullet. The right-hand barrel will generally stop a charging elephant if the bullet is well placed very low, almost in the base of the trunk. Should this shot succeed in turning the animal, the left-hand barrel would be ready for a shot in the exact centre of the shoulder; after which, time must be allowed for the elephant to fall from internal haemorrhage"

R.I.P the 4 bore.

Posts: 3533 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote