THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Does anyone have IMR4895 data for the 458 Lott?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have IMR4895 data for the 458 Lott? Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Source?

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Barnes Reloading Manual #2 and A-Square Any Shot You Want both have H4895 but I don't find any with IMR 4895.

Steve

------------------
Every man dies, but not every man really lives!!

Posts: 439 | Location: Kansas by way of Colorado and Montana | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is one instance where the powders are identical and one can replace the other...Don't try this with other powders....

For the 458 Lott, The only powder from a velocity standpoint is IMR-4320 as it will get you a real 2350 FPS with a 500 gr. bullet. No other powder will do that..

------------------
Ray Atkinson

ray@atkinsonhunting.com
atkinsonhunting.com

Posts: 41859 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will agree with RAY on this one 4320 @ 2355 fps out of mine. RNS

[This message has been edited by RNS (edited 10-01-2001).]

Posts: 767 | Location: Phoenix, Az | Registered: 31 May 2001Reply With Quote