New
Find
Notify
Tools

.585 Nyati dies Login/Join

<Bill Tompkins>
posted
All,

I tried posting on the Reloading forum but so far to no avail.

I am in a slight jam and I could use some help. I need to borrow a set of .585 Dies for a minor emergency. This would save me about $200-300 for a short term use. Any help will be deeply appreciated. I will gladly pay for shipping and insurance both ways. Or let me know if you have an alternative suggestion. I know this is a lot to ask but my choices are severely limited.

Thank you to all in advance.

Bill Tompkins

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did you try CH4D? When I got my dies, they had them in stock and only charged $150 or so. Right now I am working up loads for my upcoming elephant hunt, so it's not the best time for me to loan the dies out.

CH4D
Mailing: P.O. Box 889
Shipping: 711 N. Sandusky St.
Mt. Vernon, OH 43050
U.S.A
Phone: 1-740-397-7214
Fax: 1-740-397-6600

http://www.ch4d.com

Or you could swing by my house and load some. But until I have my loads worked up, my gun sighted in and my supply of ammo loaded, I need to hang onto those dies. My hunt has been rescheduled to November, so if you could wait...

If you could get by with just a form and trim die (and use some 577 NE dies for the expander ball and seating), I do have an extra 585 Nyati form and trim die.

[This message has been edited by 500grains (edited 09-06-2001).]

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
<Bill Tompkins>
posted
500grains,
Thank you for the offer, but I'm afraid that I will have to pass on the trip up there.

Good luck on the reloading and sighting in.

Bill