Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

458 Lott cheap Brass? Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am going to buy a bunch of Brass for my new rifle this month. I was wondering if
there was an interest in buying it in Bulk. If there are others here that also wanted
some we can pool the order. I am figuring 100 rounds each and maybe ten people?
1000 rounds of brass in total would probably get a decent price? If we need more
then that it would likely be even better. I'll take the orders and get it going if
there is enough interest.jj

------------------
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.

Posts: 1261 | Location: Rural Wa. St. & Ellisras RSA | Registered: 06 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Huntingtons this morning and with a big enough order we can get 17.95 for 20 rounds. We
need a minimum order of 500 rounds though. shipping will be on top of that. So with shipping it should be
about a dollar each. If somebody knows a better place or a cheaper price lets pool our volume resource
and get this going, if no other options we need 500 ordered by the end of the week hopefully.

Right now I have: David W, Santala, and myself, at 100 each. we still need 200 more at a minimum.
Loud-n-boomer I can't touch the price you paid, or wrote down. I'm guessing it was a typo. If you want a
100 we are down to one or more guys needing 100 rounds. These are Bell cases and headstamped
458 Lott.

Posts: 1261 | Location: Rural Wa. St. & Ellisras RSA | Registered: 06 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I would like to take you up on the offer, but as for me and maybe some others SCHOOL just started, which soaked up my play money. Then again this is the start of hunting seasson. If we were into the school year a ways I would take you up on the offer and I hope you and others keep the good ideas comming. Thanks for thinking about everyone else. RNS

Posts: 767 | Location: Phoenix, Az | Registered: 31 May 2001Reply With Quote