posted

One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A message from an good personal friend of me

Hello F. my friend!

I hope You are fine!

I went to Martin's funeral yesterday. All very sad. Things went downhill very quickly towards the end. Pancreatic cancer and liver cancer. I've been helping him a lot lately with cutting fish skin and other work to get projects finished. He has been able to do very little in the last few months. In the end, don't even talk anymore. Now I have to take care of his workshop, systems and projects he has started. It's a big job, but I'll manage it.

He was definitely a special character and a wild dog who went on the craziest hunts and adventures. Lived with the Eskimos in Alaska for 6 months under the harshest conditions and and and. You could write a book about him.

LG

R.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://imgur.com/gallery/PkziUgO

My Hagn 30/06. Completed except for metal finish.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2141 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JamesStambough
posted Hide Post
Vol, you are going to have a very special rifle once it’s finished. Something to cherish and pass down.

Posts: 31 | Location: Eastern Kentucky  | Registered: 11 February 2022Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
May he find peace.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12545 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote